Garden fresh tomatoes work perfectly with the Air Fryer Loaded Baked Tomatoes recipe. There’s the plain baked tomatoes which is classic. But then there is the Loaded Baked Tomatoes filled with tasty toppings to really satisfy those cravings. Let your imagination go wild, coming up with some tasty toppings. Using air fryer makes the recipe simple, easy way to use those garden fresh tomatoes without heating up house. It just takes 30 minutes to Air Fry these Baked Loaded Totatoes. This also is a great way to get healthy vegetables into diet and have a very tasty meal too.
- Wash tomatoes well.
- Using a pairing knife or utility knife core tomatoes stem area.
- Trim with knife the top of tomato to hollow or some of the tomato flesh.
- Place in Air fryer basket with hollowed trimmed side up.
Seasoning & Topping Tomatoes:
- Brush generously the tomatoes hollowed surface with olive oil or infused olive oil with garlic.
- Layer your toppings over the top of the tomatoes. Be creative use favorite toppings you put on baked potatoes.
- The final layer put cheeses and then panko breading.
- Spray with vegetable oil or olive oil with EVO sprayer. Note use the EVO sprayer is trigger sprayer designed to spray oils and vinegars evenly with 1/4 teaspoon each pull.
Air Fry the Loaded Tomatoes at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes depending on air fryer and size of the tomatoes. Check tomatoes at 12 minutes see how blister skins are. If skins don’t show blistering air fry longer. Cooking too will be hard get out of Air Fryer with out falling apart.
Basic Air Fried Baked Tomato Recipe:
More recipes for tomatoes: