Try this White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake that is a creamy white chocolate cheesecake, made in the Instant pot or electric steamer. Then topped with tangy homemade cranberry filling, served with whipped cream. This recipe is perfect for Christmas holidays. Making this cheesecake using food processor and Instant Pot or Electric pressure cooker for worry free perfect results every time. After making many of pressure cooker cheesecakes, not one of tops of cheesecake cracked or sunken down.
Making White Chocolate Cheesecake:
- Make graham cracker crust mixture in food processor with knife blade attachment.
- Use 7 inch deep pan often called barrel pan for air fryer and Instant pot.
- Be sure to spray the 7 inch deep pan well with baking food spray.
- Pour graham cracker crust into 7 inch pan and press graham cracker mixture all over bottom and up the sides as far as you can. Use a straight sided measure to help press crust mixture into pan evenly.
- Bake the graham cracker crust in 350°F oven for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Make the white chocolate cheesecake filling in food processor with knife attachment.
- First put in cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, lemon zest and process for 60 seconds scraping done side with spatula.
- Add one egg at a time processing 30 seconds until smooth, then adding second egg process until smooth. Scrap down sides of bowl.
- Next add to cream cheese mixture the yogurt and melted white chocolate. Process again until smooth, scrap down sides and process again.
- Pour white chocolate cheesecake mixture into prepped 7 inch pan with graham cracker crust. Smooth cheesecake mixture evenly with spatula.
- Cover the filled cheesecake pan with food release sprayed foil wrapping completely around fill pan.
- Place 1 to 2 cups of water in bottom of Instant Pot or Electric Steamer then place wire rack in Instant Pot.
- Follow by putting foil covered 7 inch pan filled White Chocolate Cheesecake.
- Place lid on Instant Pot or Steamer lock in place shut the steam valve.
- Set Instant pot or Electric Steamer to high pressure for 60 minutes.
- After Instant Pot or Electric Steamer 60 finished allow the cheesecake to stay in Instant Pot or Steamer for 60 more minutes to slowly release steam pressure.
- Remove move the lid after last 60 minutes time elapsed and take foil covered cheesecake out of Instant Pot or Steamer. Place foil covered cheesecake onto wire rack and cool to room temperature.
- Place the cooled Cheesecake into refrigerator and chill for a least 8 hours or more.
Making Cranberry Filling:
- Place cranberries, sugar, and apple juice in sauce pan and bring to cranberry mixture to boil. Cover and cook for 8 minutes or more with lid on medium low heat. The mixture should just be to low boiling point.
- After 8 minutes smash cranberries with spoon or masher. Continue to cook until thickened.
- When mixture is thickened press cooked cranberries through strainer into new pan or bowl. Force as much as possible all the cooked cranberries filling. The filling should be thick gel consistence. Cover and reserve for this filling to go over the finishing topping for White Chocolate Cheesecake.
Assembling White Chocolate Cheesecake:
- To remove the cheesecake from 7 inch deep pan, take the foil that covers cheesecake off.
- Place the 7 inch deep pan with cheesecake onto low heat range top burner slowly move cheesecake pan around to heat bottom of pan warm enough to release crust from pan. The bottom of the cheesecake pan should be warm to the touch but not hot.
- Carefully run pairing knife around the edge of the cheesecake to help loose sides of cheesecake crust and filling from pan.
- Turn cheesecake over onto a flat plate tapping lightly on bottom to pan to help release cheesecake from pan.
- Remove pan from cheesecake and turn cheesecake over onto new flat plate so the top of cheesecake is facing up.
- Next stir the cranberry filling to spreadable consistency, scoop cranberry filling onto top of the cheesecake and spread evenly with spatula covering whole top of cheesecake evernly.
- Cover and chill the cranberry topped white cheesecake until time of service.
- Service time cut the White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake into 8 portions.
- Serve on plate with White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake topped with whipped topping and garnish, like sugared orange zest or fresh cranberry.
Enjoying the fruits of labor:
This may seem like a lot of steps, but once you get the technique down it’s very easy to do. Using the food processor helps make quick work in processing cheesecake batter.
Using Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Steamer produces perfect 7 inch deep cheesecake. The only limitation is 7 inch deep pan is largest size that fits in most steamers. This size is perfect for 8 to 10 portions of cheesecake. Basically you set high pressure and 60 minutes time that’s simple work, free to do other tasks.
Enjoy the White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake that’s creamy texture, with tangy cranberry topping. This perfect for Holiday’s and Special Occasions. Try the Smoked Root Beer Ham it’s perfect entree with some homemade Swedish Buns.